The aim of the event is to support the socio-economic inclusion of non-EU students residing in Romania and the intercultural dialogue with the host community.
During the event, the students will find out more about Romania, including information on:
· How to access to the national healthcare system and how to register with a general physician (family doctor)
· Learning Romanian language and taking part in cultural orientation sessions
· How to access the labour market in Romania during your studies and after their completion
· How you may benefit of support for translation and recognition of diplomas
· How to access the medical and legal assistance provided by IOM, if needed
17:00 – 19:00 PM
Mr. Mihnea COSTOIU, Rector of the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest
Mr. Lucian DINU, Project Manager InterACT, International Organisation for Migration (IOM) - UN Agency, Mission in Romania
Mrs. Dana GAVRIL, Project Coordinator, AIDRom Association
To directly join the meeting please click HERE. The link will become active at 16:45 in the day of the event.
Contact UPB email@example.com
Contact IOM – UN Agency firstname.lastname@example.org