University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest (UPB) - Advanced Polymer Materials Group (APMG) in partnership with the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid organized EELISA 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 between 25 and 28 of January 2023.
The Winter School was hosted by UPB and gathered students and professors from Eelisa - European University members - FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany), Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Spain) and University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest.
During the event, the students had the opportunity to take part in the lectures provided by professors from FAU, UPM and UPB, such as:
- Neurotechnology for neuroscience;
- Technology for nanomedicine;
- Trends in Biomaterials. Mechanobiology;
- Wearable sensors for a healthier society;
- Trends in proteins engineering;
- Synthetic polymers for biomedical applications;
- Engineering bioinspired hydrogels for cell-instructive scaffolds and surfaces.
From special workshops, visits to laboratories and interesting debates, the participants were fully engaged in the activities and happy to discover the culture and the history of Romania through a special programme.