Pursue an international education! Gain great experience, improve your foreign languages and have fun!
University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest (UPB) offers you the opportunity to join a double-degree programme.
Outcomes of Study Abroad
The benefits of study abroad are multifaceted and extend far beyond the classroom. Living in another country and learning a new culture not only provides the competitive edge that today’s employers are looking for, but also offers a life-changing experience.
- Distinguish yourself for future jobs: Gain real-world international experience through internships, connect with professionals, and make yourself more marketable to future employers;
- Enrich your education: Learn inside and outside the classroom using the local culture to enhance your education;
- Gain new perspective: Experience life beyond your borders; live with and learn from people of different values, beliefs, and celebrations than your own;
- Explore courses not offered at your home university: Choose from unique courses you can’t access at home;
- Improve your adaptability: Prove your ability to work with different people, your willingness to communicate across cultural or language barriers, your sense of problem-solving;
- Develop confidence: Become more independent, empower yourself to take on and conquer new challenges, and increase your faith in your own abilities.
At the end of the study years, you will receive diplomas from both UPB and one of our 14 partner Universities.
The file for admission must be sent to the Department of International relations and has to contain:
- Application form;
- Identity card/passport;
- Birth certificate;
- Letter of intent;
- Transcript of records (and previous diplomas, for example High school diploma or Bachelor's degree);
- Foreign language diploma (depending on the language the program is taught in; level B2);
- European Health Card;
- Learning Agreement.
For more information please access the UPB Double Degree Platform: https://upb.doubledegree.ro/