Procedure for admission of Romanians from everywhere in the academic year 2022-2023
The admission process is done in compliance with the methodology of the Ministry of Education and Research regarding higher education.
The submission of the candidates' files will be made through the website apply.upb.ro between 1-19.07.2022.
- Admission is based on a file contest, and the Provisional Results will be announced on July 22, 2022.
- If the application is successful, Romanians from everywhere have the obligation to confirm the enrollment by submitting the original and certified documents by post or in person at UPB, until 28 July 2022.
Please note that this final file contains more document than submitted online. Please see below.
- Registration form;
- Placement confirmation form;
- Affidavit (Declaration on one’s own responsibility that the submitted documents are authentic);
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Copy of passport (the first 3 pages);
- Copy of marriage certificate, if the case;
- Original and certified copy of the Baccalaureate diploma or Certificate for passing the National high school examination (for the current year);
- 4 photos 3x4 cm;
- Copy of ID with the indication of the current address;
- Legal declaration according to which the candidate does not have an identity card issued in Romania (does not have a permanent residence in Romania);
- Medical certificate.
The final results will be announced on July 29, 2022.
The submission of files and their selection will be made according to the Methodology of admission to POLITEHNICA University of Bucharest, for the places allocated to Romanians from everywhere, directly at the faculty, respectively at the Doctoral Schools. Additional information on admission to master's and doctoral studies:
|Places with no tuition fee and scholarship||Places with no tuition fee and no scholarship||Total|
Useful documentsRegistration form Place confirmation form Declaration on one’s own responsibility Admission methodology