UPB provides our undergraduate and graduate students with the opportunity to study abroad and earn two degrees - one from UPB and one from a partner European university.
Our European partner universities include:
• Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (Group INSA)
• University of Montpellier
• Technical University of Moldova
• Université de Bourgogne
• Université de Lorraine
• École Catholique d’Arts et Métiers de Lyon
• École Nationale Supérieure d’Arts et Métiers (Paris Tech)
• Telecom SudParis
• Università di Corsica Pasquale Paoli
• University of Porto
The students who elect to earn a dual-degree from one of these partner universities will spend time abroad, studying at their respective university of choice.
To learn more about a specific program, explore your options by visiting our partner university sites or contact:
Oana Bugan, Program Coordinator